Why choose PEL Services Ltd.?
Why is PEL, as part of the Boston Group, the right choice for your organisation, as building services & FM electronic systems and maintenace partner for your mix of Sound, Fire, CCTV, Security, Data, Assistive Technology and Audio-Visual?
Because we are electronic engineers who take pride in lifetime system performance!
- Established over 35 years – with a history of engineering excellence
- Fully integrated services - sound, fire, CCTV, security, AV, music, data and assistive technology
- Simpler administration - one multi-discipline service and maintenance contract
- In-house resources, expertise and experience
- Nationwide & overseas operations
- Installation, maintenance & support (the full package)
- Top-level industry accreditations across each discipline
- Financially secure - now part of the Boston Group
- Competitive - value through efficiency - genuine economies of scale
Portfolio of PEL solutions:
For over 35 years, PEL have been leading the way in designing and installing and maintaining the latest technologies within a range of disciplines:
Audio Visual including Services, Installation, Solutions, Sound Systems, Digital Signage and Video Walls and Lighting Control.
Fire Protection including Fire Alarms and Smoke Detection, Installation, Risk Assessments, Protection and Safety, Disabled Refuge Systems, Safety Regulations, Telephone Systems and Extinguishers.
Music and Media including Corporate and Retail Media, In-Store Music and Radio and Music Licensing.
Security Solutions including Access Control, Video and Door Entry, Retail Security, Corporate Security, Burglar and Intruder Alarms, Security Alarms, CCTV Installation and CCTV Systems.
Sound including Public Address Systems, Digital Congress and Conference, Video Conferencing, Hearing Loops and Sound Masking (White / Pink Noise Generation).
Assistive Technology for the Disabled including Advising on the Equality Act 2010, Nurse Call Systems and Warden Call Systems.
Industry sectors we help:
We also work closely with service providers such as Facilities Management Companies, Commercial Property Managers, Architects and Specifiers and Commercial Fit Out / Shop Fitters.