Bosch Digital Conference & Congress Network Systems - London, Middlesex, UK
From the largest international corporate conferences to local council meetings, PEL design, supply, install and support Digital Conference Systems (AKA Digital Congress Network (DCN) Systems) to provide clients with flexible and multi-faceted ways of communicating as delegates:
- Expanded Bosch DCN digital congress system adapted by PEL to work in large-scale, multi-lingual congresses with interpreting, voting, identification, audio and video display and extensive software to maintain "Chair" control
- Standard Bosch digital congress system - suitable for meetings with one common language and smaller numbers of participants
For all types of commercial or public sector conference, a digital congress network removes connection barriers and allows participants or delegates to participate effectively in meetings.
PEL Services has installed digital congress systems for the Ghanaian Parliament in Accra (2015), the British Medical Association in Edinburgh and Belfast and The Vale of Glamorgan Council in South Wales.
Why did PEL choose Bosch as their digital congress and conference partner?
Bosch created the world’s first fully digital congress system, bringing the benefits of innovative digital technology to discussion, conference and congress systems.
Ahead of its field, the Bosch digital congress system offers versatility, high audio quality and data transmission while providing complete control over conference proceedings. DCN Next Generation has low susceptibility to interference from mobile phones. Operation and installation is highly simplified. With modern, user-friendly control software and flexible management facilities for all types of conferences, it is suitable for configuration for events from small, informal gatherings up to international, multi-lingual conferences.
The system meets every requirement of modern conference management, with facilities including:
- Touch-screen control
- Voting facility
- Delegate identification and registration
- Electronic voting, information distribution and display
- Extensive simultaneous interpretation.
- User-friendly interface
- Control and monitor even the largest of conferences
- Modular system approach – any configuration via daisy-chaining units
- Extension by adding more equipment or software modules
- State-of-the-art design and ergonomics
- Immune to mobile phones
- Incredible speech intelligibility (up to 20kHz)
- High-speed, loss-free optical fibre backbone
- Full graphic display via projectors or plasma displays
- Automatic camera control
- 31 interpretation languages plus floor
- Microphone management
- Attendance registration with ID cards
Contact Us today to discuss your digital congress requirements. Find out more About Us, review our Accreditations or Why Choose PEL and Who We Help to fulfil their obligations in keeping customers safe and secure in commercial or public environments.