Corporate Security System installation company - London, Middlesex, UK
Corporate security systems are developing, meeting the challenge of handling sensitive data and managing security more remotely, technology is presenting new ways to monitor and protect sensitive sites.
As a corporate security solution installer and service support provider, PEL Services recognise the unique security needs of corporate organisations, with an integrated approach to electronic systems across other systems for communications, fire safety, audio visual enhancements and disabled access.
Corporate Security Solutions Company - Retail & Public Sector
- CCTV monitoring solutions for sensitive areas and storage sites
- Intruder detection systems
- Empty property alarms requiring no mains electricity supply
- Site-wide, standalone and networked access control systems to protect localised areas
- Nation-wide network security solutions, managed through head-offices or remotely
- Door monitoring and alarms to protect escape routes
- Panic alarms for staff and customers
- Access control to protect back-of-house areas
- Economies of scale - a single provider of corporate solutions
- End-to-end project management – with accreditations across key electronic systems disciplines
- Cradle-to-grave life-cycle management – solutions that grow as you do
In addition to corporate security, PEL Services’ solutions extend to designing and installing sound systems, voice alarm and evacuation systems, access control, CCTV video surveillance and assistive technology for people with a disability. PEL also provide an extensive range of fire detection and alert fire alarm systems.
Contact us today to discuss your corporate security requirements and how PEL Services can help. Alternatively, find out more about us, how we help other organisations fulfil their needs or read more about our capabilities in the case studies below: