CCTV Installations & Maintenance for the Commercial & Public sectors - London, Middlesex, UK
Compliance plus: the way to use CCTV for added value in your commercial or public sector organisation?
Use CCTV as a value-added facility for your business installed and maintained without compromise. Go beyond protecting your premises and add technological value with integrated video surveillance and access control installations and maintenance from PEL Services:
- CCTV for remote monitoring – protect your assets, anywhere in the world
- Access data and reporting through your smart phone or laptop – don’t let location hold your protection back
- CCTV motion-detection with access control to record interval shots or clips of footage
- CCTV for a safer working environment –protect your most prized asset: your staff
- CCTV as a deterrent - reduce retail theft and vandalism. Prevention is better than cure
- CCTV as a protection against fraudulent insurance claims
- CCTV as evidence for police investigations and law enforcement
- CCTV to reduce fear of crime internally
- CCTV to increase fear of being caught externally
CCTV systems are only as good as the forethought and planning that goes into their installation and integration with other security technologies. NB: from 25th May 2018 you will need to think about being GDPR-ready, to responsibly steward the personal data that CCTV is capable of generating.
PEL Services’ CCTV systems ultimately protect assets, and therefore save insurance premiums. An appropriate system will show your insurer the extent to which you are prepared to responsibly protect the business premises, and the assets housed there.
Satisfying latest legislation and SSAIB accreditation, PEL designs CCTV systems to combat the perceived risk to your premises with a service division that provides nationwide maintenance and 24/7 call-out support.
The type of system you require depends on the size of your premises, whether a wide-area network connection to other sites is required and the way in which the surveillance system will be used. PEL are integrators of Milestone systems.
CCTV Solutions Company
PEL’s CCTV systems have helped many customers fulfil their security and insurance responsibilities, including: London City Academy, TASIS American School, Cotswold Leisure Centre, Access Self Storage, Hugo Boss, Debenhams, Cranbury College. Deutsche Bank Bournemouth, Reading Civic Centre, Guest Express transport hub, Dolce and Gabbana, Stanley Hall Croydon and Jimmy Choo.
As a natural complement to CCTV installations, PEL also design and deploy video door entry systems, fire alarms, access-control systems, disability refuge call systems and an extensive range of intruder alarms.