CCTV camera security systems & Video Surveillance for Commercial & Public sectors - London, Middlesex, UK
With over 35 years expertise, PEL Services has the competitive edge to guide you through the CCTV design, specification and surveillance installation maze (including GDPR compliance questions), when choosing a system that perfectly meets your commercial or public sector organisation's security needs.
PEL‘s integrated CCTV systems can protect your assets, save premiums and be deployed into a vast range of environments, including:
- Warehousing and logistics centres
- Vehicle and parking identity management
- Public and private school security
- Governmental establishments
- Integration with intruder detection systems
- Healthcare sector
- Leisure facilities
- Retail outlets and shopping centres
- Sports stadiums
- Transport – bus depot’s, national railway stations, sea ports and airports
- Finance institutions – banks, building societies and monetary associations
Satisfying latest legislation and SSAIB accreditation, PEL is a Milestone Systems integrator and an authorised partner of Axis Communications. We design CCTV systems to combat the perceived risk to your premises, adapted to fit your circumstances, scalable to grow with your future needs and to offer you added value from the system, not to mention allowing you or your colleagues to do more as a business, with digital CCTV analytics and by expanding your marketable horizons.
Our service division provides nationwide maintenance and call-out support, utilising the best project managers and accredited engineers within the industry.
The type of system you require will depend on the size of your premises, how it needs to protect your business and the way in which the system will be used. PEL’s systems can be deployed across single or multiple sites and be controlled locally or remotely. CCTV system features include:
- Remote CCTV viewing via Smart phones, tablets, laptops and PCs
- Access control with SIP server compatibility
- Biometric fingerprint readers and camera integration
- CCTV with tracking functionality
- Access control, intruder detection and CCTV integration
- HD covert cameras
British Standard BS 7958:2009 defines categories of systems to ensure the design and installation of your CCTV system meets the principal objectives identified.
CCTV & Video Surveillance Solutions
PEL’s range of CCTV and video surveillance solutions include high performance HD dome cameras and NVRs (network video recorders).
PEL CCTV systems have helped many customers fulfil their insurance responsibilities, including: London City Academy, TASIS American School, Cotswold Leisure Centre, Access Self Storage, Hugo Boss, Debenhams, Cranbury College. Deutsche Bank Bournemouth, Reading Civic centre, Guest Express transport hub, Dolce & Gabbana, Stanley Hall Croydon, Jimmy Choo.
Contact us today to discuss which CCTV systems are a best-match to your security surveillance needs. Alternatively, find out more about us or how we help other service providers fulfill their clients’ needs.