Following a successful training day on the 2nd April 2008, held at PEL’s Northolt office, PEL has been awarded the highly desirable “Mitsubishi Approved Installer Status”.
After an earlier introduction to Mitsubishi’s range of Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), PEL’s Training Manager, David Barnhurst, said: “It is essential the company be able offer and support the high quality Mitsubishi range of DVRs which are capable of providing significant benefits for PEL’s customers”. In order to achieve this, training was organised as soon as busy schedules would allow.
The key benefits identified and offered as standard by Mitsubishi’s range of DVRs being:
- Kalagate Approval* to ensure recorded image integrity within the legal community
- High Quality JPEG2000 recording format ensures excellent still picture quality in addition to moving image
- Two monitor outputs which allow fully independent viewing options for each
- Sophisticated motion detection with alarm outputs
- Various lock-down facilities including the ability to deny users the ability to stop recording or alter set-up
- Alarm outputs offer the ability to signal a monitoring station should DVR be powered down
Training was given and Approved Installer Status awarded by Mitsubishi’s Sales Manager, Dean Kemp, who said: “We are pleased to welcome aboard an organisation such as PEL who not only have the expertise, but also an engineering network throughout the UK and Eire capable of supporting the full range of Mitsubishi Electric products”.
For further details please contact PEL on 0333 123 2100