Fire Risk Assessments for Corporate & Public Sectors - London, Middlesex & UK
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO) requires that you carry out a fire risk assessment on your premises. From October 2006, fire certificates were no longer issued for non-domestic premises. The fire safety risk assessment effectively replaces this.
Changes in fire safety legislation place the accountability for safety upon the person responsible for the premises. To ensure you comply with the law and have fulfilled your responsibilities, PEL Services can appoint an independent fire risk consultant to carry out your fire safety assessment.
The fire risk assessment service includes:
- Fixed price consultancy service
- Full evaluation of the fire precautions on your site
- Fire risk management – suggestions for your fire warden or marshal
- A review of the site management procedures and emergency planning
- Evaluation of the specific fire risks
- A detailed report of the findings, presented in person
- Documentation provided in an easy-to-understand format
- Full support and guidance on any improvements required
Fire Risk Safety Inspection Checks
PEL Services’ fire risk consultants cover the UK and can perform independent fire risk safety inspect checks and assessments that you are required to have carried out.
Fire Risk Legislation - What You Need To Know
Full details of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 are available at